Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A little about a lot of us.

We are the Nelson's. Aaron and I have been married for almost 11 years. We have 4 amazing boys. Casey is 9, Creedence is 7, Cache is 4 and Mr. Christian is 2. The 2 older boys go to Providence Hall. It is a new charter school here in Herriman. They are doing awesome and we all love the new school! Cache and Christian stay home with me and fight most of the time. I am trying to resist the urge to start drinking. Sometimes I wish I get my hands on "mommy's little helper" Valium. One day at the grocery store they were fighting and a sweet old lady told me someday they will be best friends. I smiled and thanked her. Little does she know I am just trying to make it through the afternoon. Someday seems as abstract as having too much money
being too thin or having spare time. My kids are great though. And the one thing we do a lot of is laugh. I call Cache "Giggle Gus" once he gets to laughing there is no end. It is the best.

No comments: